Adhar card online downloading is a simple process complete in a short time period. First way we will find the resign.
Aadhar Card Download Online Application Form | Notification
Why you have download Adhar card online?
a) Your original adhar card has lost; you have just adhar card numbers. Or b) you don’t have both. Or c) you have only an enrolment numbers. or d) you have Nothings
So, how to download Adhar card online:
1. go to the official website of UIDAI: http://eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in
2. Then Enter the details Like Enrolment Number, ate Time, Resident Name, Pin Code After enter Captcha on the application form.
3. then Click on ” Submit” to Move Forward here,
4. then the portal will ask for your mobile number (the phone number you registered in enrolment canter)
5. Then now you get OTP (One time Password) from Aadhaar e-portal as a part of Verification Process.
6. Then Enter the password which was sent to the registered Mobile number to Proceed further..
7. Now Download the Aadhaar Card copy in PDF Format and enter your pin code Number to open it.
Enter your area pin code correctly on the official website when opening the pdf e Aadhaar Card, And Download that Copy.