ESIC Junior Engineer Exam Date 2016, Download Admit Card

Exam date or admit card will come on Employees’ State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) official website, you will able to check its exam date or to download its admit card but after some time. http://www.esic.nic.in/. So those who are searching for this download it now.

ESIC Junior Engineer Exam Date 2016, Download Admit Card | Notification Online

Employees’ State Insurance is a financing security for social and health insurance scheme for Indian workers. This scheme is only for those employees who are earning 15000 (US$220) or less then it per month as wages, the employer have to give 4.75 percent and employee should contributes 1.75 percent, total share of 6.5 percent. all found which is collected by the Employees State Insurance Health Corporation is only managed by the ESI Corporation (ESIC). And it is having right to collect this Found.
ESIC Junior Engineer Exam Date 2016, Online Notification Admit Card
Those candidates who had fill Junior Engineer Exam application form they can continue check its details on our website. Now you can get this syllabus of ESIC Multi Tasking Staff (MTS), on the official website, so time to time you check official website of ESIC. This is the link of Admit card details for Junior Engineer Exam, http://jeesic2015.in/. You must go on this link and read all information given by ESIC. Junior Engineer Exam Date and admit card will come on the official website after few days, so visit on our website and check all details time to time.
See our website for ESIC notice or follow official website of ESIC.

Disclaimer : All information which available on this website resultmarks.in, only for general use. We are not responsible for any Inadvertent Error that may have crept in the information being published in this Website (www.resultmarks.in) and for any loss to anybody or anything caused by any Shortcoming, Defect or Inaccuracy of the Information on this Website.We are requested to all users that, after check any information please visit the official website and check also form there. If you have any issue (regarding website or content) then please contact with us and send your query at http://www.resultmarks.in/contact-us/. We will solve your issue very soon.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *